viernes, 27 de agosto de 2010

DISCUCION DE RESULTADO DE MIS 2 TEST

DISCUSSION

The result of my test left me satisfied, as it claims to possess the qualities of a leader able to motivate and achieve goals in teamwork. He also talks about the charisma to treat people, but this aspect of my life I think that at times it can also be problematic, because when dealing with any person, we risk losing the respect between the worker and the boss .
I also think that the ability to persuade people, it can be a double-edged sword, because in the end we use the leadership with authority in a more disguised manner, making people or things done my way activities.

In other words I think the test result was quite satisfactory, because leaving the small details that I need to improve, I have the qualities necessary to lead a team and maintain harmony in it.

As for the leadership I think I should improve other aspects of personal way, in other words I think one of the areas that must improve is to control the tension and anger. This is because when I'm under pressure and stress I can not make the best decisions and let the people around me do it for me, showing weakness and low self-control.
These issues I believe that every leader must have, because leadership means being under fire or in the eyes of others, that is always lead by example.
I also think that the difference between friendship is very important at work, because my character does not allow me to do, so it causes me problems when making an important decision with someone close to me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario